We are also able to accept donations via cheque.
Please contact us for more information
1. Bryan Steele: Gravlax, with cucumber and rye cracker
2. Marc Chartrand: Smoked Branzino terrine, with fingerling potatoes, leeks, and roe
3. Scott Roberts: Saddle of rabbit, with escargot croquette, artichoke, smoked paprika, and saffron bisque
4. Mike Booth: Roast duck breast, with Soiled Reputation root vegetables and red currant jus
5. Randi Rudner: Monforte’s Rose d’Amour, with salsify, pear, and parsnip
6. Simon Briggs: Hibiscus ganache, with pistachio and chocolate crumb, blackberries, and black currant sorbet
7. Erin Negus: Conversation hearts
8. Sherri Gerber: Bread service
136 Ontario Street, Stratford, ON, Canada
Our unique program model is method-based, hands-on, experiential, work-integrated learning.
High Quality Program
An enriched, immersive curriculum with exceptional standards and small classes.
Our approachable Chef Instructors and Guest Chefs bring diverse experience and culinary backgrounds to our collaborative, real-world learning environment.
Profits are reinvested into our program and facilities; fundraising helps keep tuition costs realistic.
SCS is widely recognized for training cooks who become the best chefs. Our reputation is built on Alumni success stories.
Applications are now open for our 16 Week Diploma Summer Program and our 32 Week Professional Diploma Program 2020!