We are also able to accept donations via cheque.
Please contact us for more information
1. Bryan Steele: Gravlax, with cucumber and rye cracker
2. Marc Chartrand: Smoked Branzino terrine, with fingerling potatoes, leeks, and roe
3. Scott Roberts: Saddle of rabbit, with escargot croquette, artichoke, smoked paprika, and saffron bisque
4. Mike Booth: Roast duck breast, with Soiled Reputation root vegetables and red currant jus
5. Randi Rudner: Monforte’s Rose d’Amour, with salsify, pear, and parsnip
6. Simon Briggs: Hibiscus ganache, with pistachio and chocolate crumb, blackberries, and black currant sorbet
7. Erin Negus: Conversation hearts
8. Sherri Gerber: Bread service
136 Ontario Street, Stratford, ON, Canada
TRAIN WITH THE BEST!
Fast Track Your Culinary Dreams This Summer in Stratford!
You’ll learn the basics of classical cookery and pastry, coupled with theory classes, in five hands-on, daytime classes per week.
Program dates: June 3 – September 20, 2019
Successful students will graduate with a Cook: Basic – Level 1 Diploma.
Learn More / Apply Now