Get Cooking! | Easy Entrées
Get ready for your harvest time entertaining! Learn new recipes and insider tips on how to throw a stress-free dinner party where you can actually relax and enjoy yourself. After the cooking is complete, take off your apron and enjoy your creations with a glass of wine. Perfect for anyone who loves to entertain at home!
- Cold Cucumber Soup with Crème Fraiche
- Summer Galette with Ricotta & Herbs
- Leg of Lamb, Greek Salad, Lemon Cous Cous, House Made Naan, & Tzatziki
- Grilled Peaches with Walnut & Honey Ice Cream
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Tuesday, August 20 | 6:00 – 9:00pm
$75 per person (+ service fee*)
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 16 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
Help us help the environment! In the off chance we cook too much, please bring a container with you to help take home any leftovers. (One 1 litre container is recommended).
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event via your universe.com account. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
* All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.