Get Cooking! | Easy Hors d’Oeuvres
Discover professional tricks behind making delicious hors d’oeuvres, tapas, and bite size nibbles perfect for your next gathering. Learn new recipes and modern plating techniques that will impress your guests without adding stress to your party planning. Enjoy your creations at the end of class with a glass of bubbly. Perfect for anyone who loves to entertain at home!
- Chicken Liver Mousse with Apple Bread and Chutney
- Gravlax Salmon Crostini with Smoked Horseradish Infused Cream Cheese, Preserved Lemon, Capers and Dill
- Mushroom Phyllo Cup with Crispy Shallot
- Spanakopita with Tzatziki
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Wednesday, April 17 | 6:00 – 9:00pm
$75 per person (+ service fee*)
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 14 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event via your universe.com account. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
* All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.