Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife Sharpening ADVANCED
PLEASE NOTE – The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners, or rudimentary knowledge of whetstone sharpening.
Take the next step towards honing your knife knowledge to a professional level as you learn how to use a whetstone to sharpen your kitchen knives. Bring your knives from home and gain hands-on experience.
Take this fun and interactive class to learn the following:
- Discover the difference between sharpening vs. honing,
- Explore angling techniques,
- Learn how to repair a damaged knife,
- Receive a $5 Bradshaws voucher to use towards the purchase of a sharpening stone.
You will leave this class feeling as sharp as the knives you’ll take home!
Instructor: Eli Silverthorne
Monday, September 23 | 7:30pm – 9:00pm
$35 per person (+ service fee*)
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s Season Partner
Safety regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 6 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event via your universe.com account. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
* All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.