Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
Learn everything the home cook needs to slice, chop and dice properly and safely at home!
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8″ Chef Knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn Classic cutting techniques (dice, chop, chiffonade etc…) to elevate your prep game.
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese Knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckelsso you can see for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you’re working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws Voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Sunday, November 25 | 12:30 – 3:00pm
$50 per person (+ service fee*)
Health Board regulations require students wear closed toe shoes when participating in any cooking class.
This class has a maximum capacity of 14 students.
Classes are for students 16 years and older.
Participants will be provided with an apron and all necessary tools and equipment.
Menus, recipes and instructors are subject to change as required.
If you need to cancel a class, it is possible to get a refund (less the service fee) up to 7 days before the date of the event via your universe.com account. A credit note may be issued for cancellations received by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a minimum of 48 hours before the event.
Please note that there are no credit notes or refunds for missed classes or classes cancelled less than 48 hours before the event.
* All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s 2018 Season Partner