Open Kitchen + Bradshaws | Knife SKILLS for Beginners
PLEASE NOTE – The prerequisite for this class is Knife SHARPENING For Beginners
Do you love to cook but lack the confidence to work with a proper 8″ chef knife?
Do you wish you were more skilled at using kitchen knives to achieve better cooking results?
Take this fun and interactive class to:
- Learn classic cutting techniques (dice, chop, chiffonade etc…) to elevate your prep game.
- Try out a fantastic assortment of both German and Japanese knives from Zwilling J.A. Henckels so you can feel for yourself why various knives are suited to different tasks!
- Learn how to use a mandoline, spiralizer, Microplane and channel knife.
- Bring your knives from home so we can see what you’re working with and help you decide if you are missing knives in your collection.
- Receive a $10 Bradshaws voucher to use towards your next knife purchase.
You will leave this class feeling empowered and ready to slice, dice and chop your way to a fantastic meal at home!
Monday, February 3 | 6:00 – 8:00pm
$55 per person (+ service fee*)
This class is presented in collaboration with Open Kitchen’s Season Partner
All Open Kitchen classes purchased online or by credit card are subject to a 5% service fee. Our ticketing service hosted by universe.com includes this fee in the total listed price.
Please visit our Open Kitchen page and read the Terms & Conditions carefully