The Stratford Chefs School: Where the Best Chefs Train
For over 30 years, the Stratford Chefs School has set the standard for excellence in culinary training in Canada. The School has produced - and continues to produce - graduates who contribute to the development of a distinctive Canadian cuisine.
For a first-hand look at our culinary program, read our student brochure.
- Train with Canadian and Internationally renowned guest chefs
- Work in small groups of 10 to 15
- Use the finest and freshest ingredients while emphasizing local and seasonal foods
- Expand their knowledge in classical and contemporary cuisine, pastry, food writing, business, restaurant design, wine fundamentals, nutrition and more
- Graduate into a worldwide network of more than 700 talented alumni, working as chefs, cooks, food stylists, cheese-makers, pastry chefs, sommeliers, restaurant owners/managers, caterers, food writers, and teachers